Migration Troubleshooting (502 error/no data transferred)
First thing first, please make sure you do not delete the old WiZ app. Otherwise, it may be impossible to retrieve your home data/settings, ...
Why do I need to migrate my app?
Introducing a new sign-in method WiZ is evolving, and our app is now adopting Sign in with Apple, to make sign in easier for our iOS users....
How to remove data on this App?
IfYou are not able to complete the migration since you already have data on the new WiZ appAnd you indeed want to discard all current settin...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
Need more help?Contact us