Integration: Samsung SmartThings
Deleting the SmartThings Integration
In WiZ app: Go to the Integrations menu, select SmartThings and tap on "Unlink". or In the SmartThings app: Open the menuTap on the cog ...
SmartThings and multiple WiZ Homes.
For the time being, one SmartThings account can only be linked to a single WiZ Home. SmartThings integration can only be activated in one ...
Setting up the SmartThings integration for your WiZ home
Step 1 – In the WiZ appiOS: Tap on the Settings tab, select Integrations, then enable SmartThings with the toggle button. A code will appear...
What can I do with SmartThings and WiZ lights?
When it comes to control, you may: Turn on / off the lights one by one Select customised colors using the color picker Adjust the white tem...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
Need more help?Contact us