Integration: Amazon Alexa
Setting up Amazon Alexa Smart Home Skill for WiZ.
METHOD 1 - APP-TO-APP LINKINGiOS:In the WiZ appTap on the Settings tab. Scroll down and select Integrations, then tap on Amazon Alexa and cl...
Using Amazon Alexa Smart Home Skill.
It is possible to define groups of devices in the Amazon Alexa application. You can of course use this functionality with WiZ. Name your gr...
Amazon accounts and WiZ accounts.
You can only have one Amazon account linked to your WiZ Home. You can, however, have multiple Amazon Echo devices in the same WiZ home as lo...
Unlinking of Amazon Alexa.
If you want to stop using Amazon Alexa with your current WiZ home (to use it with another WiZ home for example), you can just tap the toggl...
Multiple Homes and Amazon Alexa.
The Amazon Alexa integration can only be activated for one WiZ home at once, otherwise Alexa would not know which home to control. Thus, whe...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
- Home Monitoring
Need more help?Contact us