Wi-Fi motion sensors
Action when motion is detected
Once you have at least one motion sensor in a room, you can pick the action the lights will execute when motion is detected.ON"ON" will turn...
Room level motion sensor settings
Motion sensors feature several settings you can adjust to match your automation needs.As of now, all the motion sensors of a given room bear...
Understanding the Detection delay
Sensors are great for automation, but it is also important that they do not prevent you from manually using your lights when you choose to.S...
Understanding the LT/RT toggle inside the sensor
When you open your sensor to install or replace the batteries, you will notice a toggle labelled LT/RT. This toggle is here to let you balan...
Action and delay when no motion is detected
You can configure what happens when motion is no longer detected by the sensor, and after how long.DelayThis delay defines how long you have...
Enabling and disabling motions sensors in a room
Once you have installed at least one motion sensor in a room, you can easily toggle between automated and manual lighting.In the room settin...
Adding a Wi-Fi motion sensor to a room
1. To add a Wi-Fi motion sensor to a room, start by making sure that there is at least one WiZ light paired in the room and currently powere...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
- Home Monitoring
Need more help?Contact us