Scheduled Events: Special cases
The special cases are: If your light is already switched off or in Night Light mode, then your scheduled event using “Bedtime” mode will be...
Editing or deleting a scheduled event.
iOS: Tap on the Schedules tab to display the list of all the scheduled events created for this Home. Tap on any scheduled event to open it....
Enabling or disabling an existing scheduled event.
iOS: Tap on the Schedules tab to display the list of all the schedules created for this Home. You can use the switcher displayed for each e...
Creating a scheduled event.
iOS: Tap on the Schedules tab, and tap on + in the top right corner. You can set a name for this scheduled event if you want. Set the start...
In the Schedules screen, you can activate the presence simulation. Once activated, it will disable all of your existing schedules, and enab...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
Need more help?Contact us