Power consumption and power outages
Why there is no power consumption displayed for my device?
No reference dataIf your device never seems to report any power consumption (app shows N/A or 0), it is possible that the reference measurem...
How to check the power consumption of your lights
Curious to see how much power your lights are using? Want to avoid any surprise with the bills? The power consumption feature, available i...
Power outage recovery
By default, WiZ lights turn on when they are powered on. Depending on the power switch options you have selected, they will either adopt on...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
- Home Monitoring
Need more help?