Matter in a nutshell
What is Matter?The Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA), formerly the Zigbee Alliance, created the Matter standard as a means of bringing t...
When can I have Matter with WiZ devices?
The official Matter certification program just launched in October 2022. You may expect to have the certified platforms or devices released ...
Do all WiZ devices support Matter?
No, only lights and smart plugs produced after Q2 2021 support Matter. WiZ control accessories like WiZmote, Smart Button, and Motion Sensor...
What functions are available when using Matter to control my WiZ lights?
When using Matter to control WiZ lights, the supported functions for each device type are defined by Matter. The functions for lighting-spec...
Matter Compatible Product List
Market: USAWiZ and Philips Smart LED Connected by WiZ branded products below manufactured from Q2 2021 onwards are Matter com...
How do I know if there are any Matter-updatable devices in my home?
To check if there are any Matter updatable devices in your home, please follow the below steps:- Step 1: Go to "Settings", and tap "Integrat...
How to install my Matter-ready device to Matter hub?
- Step 1: Go to "Settings", and tap "Integration" under the current home section - Step 2: Tap "Matter" in the integration list - Ste...
How to setup my WiZ light in Apple Home?
First of all:make sure your smartphone system is with the compatible OS versioniOS 16.1 make sure your hub is Matter supported and with the ...
Matter setup tips
Since Matter is a super new protocol, we do expect there might be some unexpected bugs. Thus, to better support your experience with M...
If I've already integrated my WiZ home with Google, can I still use Matter?
Yes, you can. Google, Alexa and SmartThings all support both Matter and existing integration with WiZ.But here would have one edge case:You ...
How to refresh my light?
To refresh your light back to the out-of-box state, please follow the below steps:Go to the room page and long-press the device you want to ...
How to update my Matter-updatable device?
- Step 1: To update the device, as each Matter certificate is unique to the device, please tap on each device for downloading the Matte...
- WiZ Product Regulatory Compliance
- General Questions
- Getting Started
- Using WiZ: basics
- Using WiZ: fine tuning
- Questions about Sign in
- Invitations: sharing your lights
- Homes, Rooms, Groups
- WiZ Scenes
- Scheduled Events
- Power consumption and power outages
- Wi-Fi WiZmote
- Wi-Fi motion sensors
- Integration: Alice
- Integration: Google Assistant / Google Home
- Integration: Amazon Alexa
- Integration: Add to Siri
- Integration: IFTTT
- Integration: Samsung SmartThings
- Integration: Conrad Connect
- Integration: Enki
- Integration: ImperiHome
- Integration: Mijia (Xiaomi)
- Open Source licenses
- WiZ Products Warranty
- iOS Migration
- WiZ Pro Products - Datasheets
- WiZ LED STRIPS
- Dimmer switch/Circuit-or 3 way switches advises
- WiZ Pole Floor Lamp
- Home Monitoring
Need more help?