Step 1 – In the Enki app
- Open the Enki app and sign in.
- Open the "Comptes Connectés" menu and select WiZ in the list
- A page pops up asking you for an integration code
Step 2 – In the WiZ app
Android: Open the side bar menu then settings. Scroll down and select Integrations, then tap on Enki and enable Enki. A code will appear. It is the key to link your WiZ home with Enki.
Tap on the Settings tab, select Integrations, then enable Enki with the toggle button. A code will appear. It is the key to link your WiZ home with Enki.
Step 3 – In the Enki app
- Enter the code obtained from the WiZ app. This code is valid 5 minutes. Confirm the code then press "Continue" on the "Home Identified" screen.
- WiZ is now listed in the "Comptes connectés" list
- Now go to the "Mes objets" menu and add an object
- Select the WiZ brand in the list
- Select the type of WiZ light you are adding
- All the WiZ lights of your home will be listed. Select the one you want to add
Repeat the 6 above steps for every light you want to add to Enki.
Remarks: Enki integration is not available on WiZ CN (China version) yet